As Book Savvy Babe has grown over the past year-and-a-half, I have learned a lot, and my bookshelves are overflowing. I will be making some changes and clarifications to the blog and my policies. Part of these changes–
I have decided to expand Book Savvy Babe and take on an associate reviewer!
It should be noted that Book Blogging and reviewing is a lot of work, I will be looking for a commitment and follow through on reviews. Integrity and honesty in reviewing and blogging is very important to me, and I want to uphold those values here at Book Savvy Babe. In return for the time and work it takes, you get the chance to read advance release books, be a part of an established book blog, and discover new authors and great reads
- I am looking for someone who loves books and reading, that’s really what Book Savvy Babe blog is all about, sharing thoughts about books.
- I would like to receive at least 3-4 reviews per month (if you read and review more, that works for me!)
- At Book Savvy Babe, I primarily review mixed romance genres (historical, contemporary, paranormal, erotic, etc) and urban fantasy (I do occasionally review other genres as well). I rarely read YA, Book Savvy Babe is NOT a YA blog, so an associate reviewer would be expected to review adult books. The associate reviewer must be willing to post their reviews on Goodreads and Amazon as well as this blog. (this will require a Goodreads account)
- I would prefer a reviewer who lives in the US (so I can send print books), but any associate reviewer must be willing to read e-books, either on the computer or an e-reader.
- Reviews must adhere to the Book Savvy Babe rating system.
- Must be available to discuss reviews and blog matters via phone (again why a US reviewer is preferred)
- Must be willing to submit a sample review
- Be willing to overlook grammatical errors- Many books reviewed are ARC/unedited review copies and are not fully edited
- Must have some computer skills, wordpress knowledge is a plus.
Please browse through Book Savvy Babe blog, look over my reviews and policies. If you feel that you are a good fit for Book Savvy Babe and would like to apply, fill out this form, and I will get back to you soon. If you have any questions, you can ask in the comments, send me a tweet, include questions in the form, or email me