Fall Into You
by Roni Loren
- Published by: The Berkely Publishing Group
- Publish Date: January 2013
- Genre: Contemporary BDSM romance, erotic romance – mature audiences only
- Series: A Loving on the Edge Novel, #3
- Source: Paperback ARC provided by publisher for an honest review
- Goodreads Fall Into You Book Blurb:
- He’ll do anything for you. But you’d better say please.When tomboy sports reporter Charli Beaumonde loses a dream TV job because she’s not girly enough for primetime, she’s determined to land a big scoop and prove her boss made a mistake. But when she gets too close to a football scandal and finds her life threatened, Charli accepts an offer from family friend Grant Waters to hide out at his place—even if Grant predicts nothing but trouble from his buddy’s hard-headed, uncompromising, irrepressible, younger sister. There’s one more problem…Grant’s “place” is The Ranch, a BDSM resort in Texas, and he’s used to being in charge —even if that means trying to keep Charli in line. But much to Grant’s surprise, she’s intrigued—even envious—of his trainees. They’re the epitome of what she’s never been: sexy, beguiling, and totally irresistible to a man. Still, Grant doesn’t believe for a minute that the sharp-tongued Charli has it in her to be anyone’s submissive. But Charli’s already on her knees vying for the chance to prove that even the Master can be wrong sometimes.
Fall Into You by Roni Loren is a wonderful romance novel with heavily spiced up BDSM elements and some intrigue. Charli (Charlotte) is a beautiful red headed tomboy who writes articles on sports and is looking to apply for another position. She was raised in house full of brothers. Charli’s hero is a tall sexy Cowboy named Grant. He owns acreage for a winery and some of his property is allocated to an upscale BDSM club near Dallas, Texas. They meet by happenstance due to Charli’s car being run off the and have a physical connection they both cannot ignore. To keep things interesting, the hero and heroine have issues from their past that they both need to overcome in order to move on with each other and to shed memories that hold them back..
The way this couple interacts with each other is kismet and very sexy. They bring out the best in each other even during the bumpy times. When it comes time for them to re-evaluate their relationship, some angst is added to the plot which ratchets up the story. This part of the book is not, in anyway, prosaic; but, rather it gives the reader the impetus to read faster because he/she HAS have to find out what will happen next.
This dynamic story is really worth your valuable reading time. It is a spicy intrigue romance and I am now trying to pull the hook out of my mouth since Ms. Loren lured me into her wonderful book. I will definitely pick up the other books in this series to read. The author did an excellent job of weaving her story to keep her readers engaged in the story. Not once does the reader feel left out of the loop by not having read the first books in this series. Fall Into You can definitley be read as a stand alone story.
Happy Reading from the Book Savvy Babes!!