The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
It’s been a relatively busy week here at Book Savvy Babe. I had a couple authors stop by, giveaways, and reviews this week. Also, I grabbed some new books. I broke my kindle freebie ban, at least I made it a few weeks…
This week at Book Savvy Babe:
Monday: I took the day off, it was labor day and I spent the day with my family.
Tuesday, Elisabeth Barrett Guest Posted about Secondary Book Characters and is giving away a copy of her new release, Blaze of Winter to anyone with a net galley account! This giveaway is open through today only, so head over to the post and show some comment love!
On Wednesday, I reviewed The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires for the Cocktail Society Book Club- I even threw in my recipe for a Skinny Cosmo
Thursday, Steampunk Paranormal Author Bec McMaster Guest Posted about her research for her new release Kiss of Steel (a book I rated 5 stars- my review). Also, there is a giveaway running right now for a print copy of the book to entrants in the US/CAN. Stop by and enter!
Friday- Rory reviewed the Dystopian book, America Pacifica by Anna North.
And finally, Saturday I posted some cute pictures of my sleepy boy for the Saturday Snapshot Meme.
New to the Book Shelves:
- Edge of Oblivion: A Night Prowler Novel by J.T. Geissinger (courtesy of Wunderkind PR)
- The Bridegroom Wore Plaid by Grace Burrowes (courtesy of NetGalley)
Won, Bought & Freebies:
- Riveted by Meljean Brook (won from Jane @ Dear Author)
- Club Death by Ben Hopkin (gifted from Novel Senior)
- Husband Hunting 101 by Rita Herron (amazon freebie)
- Dirty Little Lies by Julie Leto (amazon freebie)
- Ill Wind by Rachel Caine (bought from Audible sale!)
- The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams (bought from Audible)
Sorry, but the amazon freebies are no longer free, they are only 99 cents though…
Well, that wraps up my week here at Book Savvy Babe. I have some fun reviews coming up next week and an interview with Romance Author Shana Galen on the 13th. So, be sure to stop by, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway contests! I hope everyone had a great week. Happy reading–