The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
What a week. So much has taken place in this last week, in the world and just personally. I have not had much time to actually read or to catch up on reviews. My kids had a packed week at school with projects and their Christmas programs, so hopefully, this next week will be a bit easier.
This week at Book Savvy Babe:
- Monday: Paranormal/Urban Fantasy Review- Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson (excellent shifter read, 4.5 of 5 stars)
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday: Arcadia Awakens by Tish Thawer (paranormal romance)
- Wednesday: Paranormal Adventure Review: Guardians of Stone by Annita Clenney (very fun read!)
- Thursday: Guest Spot/ Character interview with Leigh Evans, author of the upcoming The Trouble With Fate (very fun post, stop by and check it out )
- Friday: Rory’s Contemporary Fiction Review: Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (interesting read, but not Rory’s cup of tea…)
- Saturday: Saturday Snapshot- Grateful for my Children. Announcement post: Not open to new review requests (I’m just too busy and too far behind)
New to the TBR:
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren (Via NetGalley)
- If You Give A Rake A Ruby by Shana Galen (Via NetGalley)
Bought, Won, Freebies:
- Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
- Here Comes the Bride by Rita Herron
- Wish List by Sylvia Day
- One Dangerous Night by Lisa Renee Jones (amazon freebie)
I’m off to try to catch up on my reading and reviewing. Let’s hope this next week brings more peace and happiness.