The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Better late than never… it’s been a busy week for me so I was not able to get my Sunday Post here made up early. My husband was out of town for a bit and I was occupied playing with my kids Anyhow, here’s a look at what happened here at Book Savvy Babes this week:
This Week at Book Savvy Babes:
- Monday: Urban Fantasy Review- Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan.
- Tuesday: Teaser & Top-Off Tuesday- The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone. Laurielu’s Review of Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
- Wednesday: Romance Review: It Stings So Sweet by Stephanie Draven
- Thursday: Historical Romance Review: What Happens in Scotland by Jennifer McQuiston. Laurielu’s Review of Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
- Friday: Early Paranormal Review: The Devil May Care by Patricia Eimer. Devil on Top blog tour- Patricia Eimer guest blog “Funniest Wedding Experience” (this post is a lot of fun, and there’ a giveaway, so be sure to stop by!)
- Saturday: Saturday Snapshot: Salsa & Margaritas (celebration of National Margarita Day )
- Sunday: Laurielu’s Review: Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James
New to the TBR
The Cursed by Alyssa Day (courtesy of Penguin via Netgalley)
Time Thief by Katie McAlister (Courtesy of Penguin via Netgalley)
There was a lot of great reviews this past week, and my favorite post of the week was Patricia Eimer’s wedding story, so funny. Be sure to stop by and check out her guest blog. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, happy reading!