The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
If you haven’t noticed yet, Book Savvy Babes has been making some pretty big changes for 2013. This week, we introduced a new blogger, Keri, The Book Pirate. Keri is our new YA reviewer, she has been blogging in her spare time for a few years now, but decided to join the Book Savvy Babes team due to time issues (we all know how that goes…). Laurielu posted her first review to Book Savvy Babes this week, and we are hosting a follower giveaway. So, this has been quite a busy week for us babes
This Week at Book Savvy Babes:
- Monday: Romantica Review: Release Me by J Kenner
- Tuesday: Teaser & Top-Off Tuesday from Blood Law. Laurielu’s Romantica Review of Fall Into You by Roni Loren
- Wednesday: Historical Romance Review- Waking Up With a Rake by Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe (great HR read!)
- Thursday: Erotic Romance Review of Double Time by Olivia Cunning
- Friday: Welcome Keri, The Book Pirate to Book Savvy Babes. Book Savvy Babes Celebration and Follower Giveaway Contest (Open to US & INT)
New to the TBR:
- Vanilla On Top by CL Ellison (Courtesy of Entangled Publishing)
- Devil May Care by Patricia Eimer (Courtesy of Entangled Publishing)
- Flirting Under a Full Moon by Ashlyn Chase (via NetGalley)
- Darius by Grace Burrowes (via netGalley)
- Lush by Lauren Dane (via NetGalley)
- A Witch’s Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper (via Edelweiss)
- Rush by Maya Banks (courtesy of Penguin publishing)
Bought, Won, Freebies:
Shaedes of Grey by Amanda Bonilla
I love the new reads that came in this week. I can not wait to dive in. I hope you are all having a great weekend, Happy Reading–