The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
AHH! It’s been a crazy week! I leave tonight, yes tonight, to go on a cruise vacation with my husband. We are leaving the kids home, and the stress of leaving and getting everything all situated has been insane. Our babysitter cancelled on us this week, so we had to scramble to figure everything out. We are sending our dogs to a doggy hotel (I feel horrible about that too), I’ve had to scrub my entire house, do more loads of laundry than I care to admit, and well.. I am now in desperate need of the vacation. The good news, there are some fantastic posts coming up this next week at Book Savvy Babes. The Cocktail Society book Club read Blood Law by Karin Tabke this last month, and I’m hosting the review and discussion on Wednesday. On Thursday, the Love is in the Air blog hop kicks off, and you will want to enter to win this prize! Plus, we have plenty of great reviews and my fellow bloggers, Lorielu, Rory, and Keri will be around to help out.
As I’ll be on a ship, I will not have any internet or phone service, yikes! I’m going unplugged this week, and it’s kind of freaking me out. I’m one of those people who thinks the world might fall if I leave (well, at least when it comes to my kids and school, house, and dogs…) Shoot, last time I went to RomCon, my hubby dislocated his knee and had to go to the ER, I feel my stress is justified…. Here’s hoping that my kids and house make it through 5 days… *crosses fingers*
This Week at Book Savvy Babe blog:
- Monday: Early Historical Romance Review: Lady Eve’s Indiscretion (excellent HR read!)
- Tuesday: Audiobook Review: Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (yay Vlad!)
- Wednesday: DNF Erotic Review: Beautiful Bastard by Christine Lauren (apparently my readers like my more negative reviews, this one had the most hits this week…)
- Thursday: Felicity Heaton’s Vampirerotique Blog Tour: Guest blog, book excerpt, contest, and swag giveaway! (open INT)
- Friday: Contemporary Romantica Review: Rush by Maya Banks (great read, good start to a new trilogy!) Follower Contest Winners announced
- Saturday: Rory’s Review of To Catch A Bad Guy by Marie Astor (the book was free on amazon yesterday, check out Rory’s review!)
New to the TBR:
Due to my imminent vacation, I have not accepted many new books for review this week. Of course, my TBR pile increased anyways…
- Down to You by M. Leighton (won from Talk Supe blog!)
- House Rules by Chloe Neill (gifted from The Book Nympho)
- Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler (gifted from The Book Nympho)
New Audio books from Audible: (I’m ready to relax and listen to some fun reads!)
- What’s a Ghoul to Do? By Victoria Laurie
- Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk
Well, that’s my week.. whew! I will catch you all next week (or the week after). I hope you all have a great week, Bon Voyage!