~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~ It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Hey everyone! I missed last week’s Sunday Post, but it happens. It’s been a very busy week at Book Savvy Babe’s, there are currently 3 giveaways going on, so be sure to check them out!
This week at Book Savvy Babes:
- Monday: Contemporary Romance Review: The Rule-Breaker by Rhonda Nelson
- Tuesday: Book Blitz and E-book Giveaway: The Stillness of You by Julie Bale
- Wednesday: YA Review: A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basson
- Thursday: Paranormal Romance Review: Bound by Blood by P.A. Lupton
- Friday: Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop (open INT). Historical Romance Review: If you Give a Rake a Ruby. Historical Romance author Shana Galen guest blog and giveaway of When You Give a Duke a Diamond (open US/CAN)
- Saturday: Saturday Snapshot: A Day at the Breweries
New to the TBR
- The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley (courtesy of Sourcebooks)
- The Stillness of You by Julie Bale
- The Trouble With Sin by Victoria Vane (courtesy of author)
- The Wild Ones by M. Leighton (courtesy of Penguin publishing)
- After Hours by Cara McKenna (via NetGalley)
- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (via NetGalley)
- A Wedding in Springtime by Amanda Forester (via NetGalley)
- Midnight Sacrifice by Melinda Leigh
Bought, Borrowed, Won, or Freebies:
Seeing as how I nabbed plenty of review books, I tried to take it easy on the book buying… But, I’ve been seeing great reviews for Kit Rocha’s series and I had to grab book 1 to give it a try… haven’t gotten to it yet, but I’m looking forward to reading it.
Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
I’m also kicking around downloading the 3rd Game of Thrones book to my kindle. Season 3 of the show is about to start and I really want to know what happens… Has anyone else read the series? I missed book 2, but watched the series. Would it be bad to skip book 2 and go right to book 3?