The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
While I was out of town, I ran a super fun giveaway. Thank you so much to everyone who entered my own version of the Love is in the Air giveaway, your wedding stories were so fun to read and I loved hearing some of your favorite bookish wedding scenes. Congratulations to Spav who won the contest, and chose a book from the Book Depository!
I have been trying to keep a tight reign on review books, I need to catch up because I will be traveling a lot this summer with my family. However, I got
some a lot of very exciting books this week…
Books received for review: (In my defense, quite a few of these books don’t release until August and September…)
- Spell Bound by Kelly Armstrong (courtesy of Plume publishing)
- America Pacifica by Anna North (courtesy of Macmillan)
- The Reckoning by Alma Katsu (courtesy of Wunderkind PR.. the cover is GORGEOUS!)
- Blood Guilt by Marie Treanor (courtesy of Bewitching book tours)
- Running Wild by Linda Howard and Linda Jones (via NetGalley)
- Kiss of Steal by Bec McMaster (via NetGalley)
- Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy (via NetGalley)
- When You Give a Duke a Diamond by Shana Galen (via NetGalley)
- Talulla Rising by Glen Duncan (via NetGalley)
Other Books received:
- Paranormal Pleasures: Ten Tales of Supernatural Seduction by Roxanne Rhoads (courtesy of Roxanne Rhoads)
- Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase (Kindle freebie, last I checked, it was still free )
- Rules of Negotiation by Inara Scott (Courtesy of Entangled Publishing)
So, there you have it… I have a lot more on the TBR pile. I am very excited to dive in and read What’s new on your To-read list this week?