The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
Well, I’ve been home for a week,and I’m still playing catch up. I have been having a tough time getting back into review-writing. But, I do have some great reviews coming up for you all soon, and Laurielu is in the process of transferring some of her more popular and favorite reviews over as well. All together, there is lots of book bloggy goodness coming soon. This past week was a little slower than normal here at Book Savvy Babes, but, hey, it happens…
This week at Book Savvy Babes:
- Monday: Historical romance review: Heiress Without a Cause by Sara Ramsey
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday: A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang
- Wednesday: Back from Vacation announcement
- Thursday: Interview with romance author Stephanie Draven
- Friday: Contest Winners announcement
- Saturday: Saturday Snapshot: Caribbean Beach Day. Laurielu’s review- Something About You by Julie James
New to the TBR:
I got some great new books this week (well, the last 2 weeks)! Now to catch up on my review writing so I can get to them… yikes!
- Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost
- A Highland Werewolf Wedding by Terry Spear
- Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster
- Hero of My Heart by Meg Frampton
- Fever by Maya Banks
- Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
- Mark of the Sylph by Rosalie Lario
- A Devil’s Touch by Victoria Vane
Happy Reading everyone–