The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
It’s been a busy week here at Book Savvy Babe! I’ve had fun with blog hops this week, and I got to talk about diamonds with Shana Galen, not a bad week by far
Congratulations to the winners of last week’s giveaways!
- Michele S is the winner of Elisabeth Barrett’s new release, Blaze of Winter
- Joy F won a copy of Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster
This week @ Book Savvy Babe:
- Monday: Review of Naked by Raine Miller (contemporary erotic romance- great novella, very hot, can’t wait for the sequel!)
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday- The Devil You Know by Victoria Vane
Sign ups for The Black Friday Book Bonanza Giveaway Hop are up now! If you are looking for a fun blog hop to join in November, stop by the post and sign up!
- Wednesday: Review of The Devil You Know by Victoria Vane (historical erotic romance novella, loved this one! It was so good I had to get the review written so I could read the next book )
- Thursday: Giveaway Day!
- The 18 & Over Giveaway Blog Hop kicked off! I’m giving away a $10 gift certificate to All Romance E-books! Stop by to enter now, the contest ends tonight at midnight!
- Interview with historical romance author Shana Galen and giveaway of her new release: When You Give A Duke A Diamond! Enter now, contest open through September 19.
- Friday: I kept it simple and joined in the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow meme
- Saturday: Review- Haunted, book 8 in the Anna Strong Chronicles by Jeanne C. Stein (great urban fantasy/ vampire series)
See, I told you it was a busy week. I did pretty good as far as books go. Here’s what I got this week:
- Daughter of the Sword by Steve Bein (courtesy of ROC/Penguin publishing)
- Hot and Haunted by Megan Hart, Lauren Hawkeye, and Sarana DeWylde (courtesy of Edelweiss)
- Playing with Fire by Tamara Morgan (courtesy of Entangled Publishing)
Whew, well, that wraps up my week. How about you, how did your week go? Did you get some exciting new reads? Happy reading everyone,