The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~this meme was inspired in part by – In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
I missed last week’s Sunday Post (I was a RomCon!!) So, I have a lot to share with you all this week. Also, since it’s the end of the month, I’m including my RAK wrap-up with today’s Sunday Post.
Featured Reviews and posts:
- Review: Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye
- Review: the Dark Knight by Elizabeth Elliott
- Review: Blood Guilt by Marie Treanor
- Review: Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane
- Review: Forget Me Not by Belinda Boring
- Review: Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong
- Featured Post: RomCon 2012: The Good, the Bad, and the Man Candy
Coming up this week: Reviews of The Reckoning by Alma Katsu, Grave Memory by Kalayna Price, and Part 2 of my RomCon trip!
Thank you Book Soulmates for hosting Random Acts of Kindness! Here’s a rundown of my month:
I sent out:
Thank you to Briana from The Book Pixie!
Now, I have received A LOT of books within the last 2 weeks, including the 2 books listed above. I may not list them all, some are sure to be accidentally left out, and I apologize for that. My RomCon books are a big pile, and I also received my books from the Book Blogger and Publisher Online Conference this week. Those books, you get pictures of. I don’t have time to list them all….
Books for review:
- Angel’s Ink: The Asylum Tales by Jocelyn Drake (courtesy of Edelweiss)
- Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond by Kim Harrison (courtesy of Edelweiss)
- Big Sky Mountain by Linda Lael Miller (via NetGalley)
- Something Witchy This Way Comes by HP Mallory (via NetGalley)
- The Undoing of A Libertine by Raine Miller
- West of Want by Laura Kaye
Other books received:
- Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn (Won from Book Lovin’ Mammas)
- I won All Romance E-bucks from The Book Nympho, and I bought The Dom Who Loved Me by Lexi Blake and A Demon and His Witch by Eve Langlais
- RM Sotera and CR Moss also sent me several books! I met them at RomCon
The winners of my stop on the Lovestruck Giveaway Hop are: Miss Vain’s Paranormal Fantasy (who chose The World is A Stage by Tamara Morgan) and bn100/Lysette who chose The World is a Stage by Tamara Morgan. Happy reading ladies and congratulations!
Well, whew…. That was a busy couple of weeks. I’m pretty sure I have MORE THAN ENOUGH reading material for my vacation I leave Tuesday for the month of July to visit my family. I will be checking in, but expect my blog posts and reviews to slow for the next few weeks. I hope all of you are having a great week, and a fabulous summer!